We’re starting our blog with some great news.
One of the most used areas of gCast got a major work over – The WYSIWYG Editor!
You might not see the visual difference as we tried to keep the same look and feel, but many months of development and testing has gone in behind the scenes to bring this upgrade to you. The upgrade addresses some compatability issues the previous editor had with certain versions of web browsers and for the more advanced gCast users brings in some very cool new ways to add or edit elements of your email on the fly.
The video shows you how to:
- Use full screen mode to give you more real estate to edit your campaigns
- Edit your text and use personalised fields
- Insert an image
- Drag & resize your image
- Align your image
- Create spacing between image and text
- Insert links and change their colours
- Inserting links on images
- Viewing HTML code
- Inserting a link to your survey
- Copying and pasting straight from word