Automated Email / SMS / Direct Mail or Fax messages delivered before, on or after a date-related event.
- What percentage of your staff’s time is spent following up on confirming appointments?
- Who does this job when the staff member is away?
- How often is the follow up / call back missed?
- What is the cost of this to your company?
You can’t work 24/7 and you can’t clone yourself.
Escape the grind of repetitive marketing tasks – automate both simple and complex marketing activities with a few clicks.
gCast can manage follow up in a personalised and relevant manner, ensuring an appointment or opportunity is never missed. You can even incorporate your campaigns into your sales process.
Let the system do the work for you and send messages that are both timely and relevant.
Once you’ve set up a Set & ForgetTM, you won’t have to think about it again, as Email and SMS will be sent automatically.
Keeping you in touch with customers whilst you work on the rest of the business.
Set & ForgetTM triggers a series of emails or SMS messages based on key actions taken or at specific points in time. Whether you want to automatically update contact information or send them a message.
Create Set & Forget Process Flows
Set up process flows that trigger automated Email and SMS messages to customers over a period of time. What fantastic customer service!
Automated Date Related Events:
- Messages that are based on contact with a customers, such as, a purchase, details update, opt-in, or conversion. In other words, there is an event that you can react to with clear and specific data for the communication (e.g., informing customers that you have received their membership application and will begin processing).
- Messages that are triggered based on a customer’s profile or renewal terms. This would include messages such as birthdays, contract renewal, or monthly invoicing.
- Messages that occur based on a customer exceeding a threshold within their relationship with your company. These types of triggers include account balance changes, exceeding a threshold in loyalty points, or a number of failed sends on an email message. These triggers are usually run on a daily basis.
All of these automated contact points, are key moments of truth in the “Marketer / Customer” relationship.
Take advantage of them to send messages that speak to the status of the customer at that moment in time.”
Working out time zones can be confusing in the best of circumstances, let alone, when you want an Email or SMS to arrive at a particular time worldwide. With our in-built time zone feature you won’t have this hassle. Set-up a time zone for your customer, and let the system work out when to deliver your message.