Provide additional information to customers keeping your message content to a minimum.
They allow you to funnel customers to a page with additional information, more images, and even a purchase option so customers can buy what you’re selling.
Landing Pages can be used:
- To cut back on your copy content – put more links in your emails
- To add a more extensive explanation beyond your email copy
- To showcase your goods and services
- To provide your customers with hints and tips
- To send customers to extensive pages on shipping information and sales
- To draw customers to your website
- To up-sell ancillary products on your website
- To help you track your email campaign traffic and how effective your campaigns are performing
- To ease the burden on your customer service team
A landing page is really no different than any other page on a website, except for the fact that they’re meant to be found and “landed on” directly from your emails.
How to maximise your landing pages:
- Make the pages in-line with your overall website design
- Put a Signup Form on every page
- Don’t skimp on graphics
- Make sure your pages link to other pages on your main site